Bianca loves public speaking! While others may fear to speak in front of an audience, she accepts every opportunity she gets to speak publicly. From hosting her own radio talk show at Penn State to speaking at a conference as a panelist at Howard University, Bianca's range has expanded over the past few years.
She speaks on topics related to entrepreneurship, professional development, women empowerment, and more. Most recently, she organized and hosted a virtual festival with a local nonprofit organization known as SWNA. This event brought together dozens of guests, including high-level officials in the fields of emergency management, food security, public health, and environmental justice to discuss the COVID-19 pandemic and other related topics to spread awareness of community preparedness regarding emergency crises.
• Weather the Storm Festival (host) - Southwest Neighborhood Assembly (September 2020) - Washington DC Virtual
• DC Council At-Large Forum (host) - Southwest Neighborhood Assembly (September 2020) - Washington DC Virtual
• Cocktails & Convos (host) - Uline Arena (June 2019) - Washington DC
• Career Day (speaker) - DC Scholars Public Charter School (February 2019) - Washington DC
• Cocktails & Convos (host) - The Hillyer Art Gallery (November 2017) - Washington DC
• What's In Your Purse Conference (panelist) - Howard University (April 2017) - Washington DC